The HQ pilot applicant shall have:
* a minimum rating of Aerodrome Controller and Senior Private Pilot.
* a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English.
* a clean suspension history (at least the last 12 months).
* enough time to fly (at least 2 sessions per month)
* to accept the internal rules of the HQ Pilots group
* to check and follow the internal rules of the HQ Pilots group
* a deep knowledge of, at the minimum, one jet and one propeller engine powered aircraft.
* the skills to communicate in fluent English by voice during the all the session
If the applicant holds Commercial Pilot or higher rank, the Controller ADC rating is not required.
If the applicant holds the Airline Transport Pilot rank , he will be accepted without any check flight.
For obvious reasons related with the nature of the responsibilities of the position, a higher pilot rating would be an asset.