In addition to the information about the ATIS in the Training Document „Air Traffic Services“ 4.3. https://ivao.aero/training/documentation/books/PP_ADC_Air_traffic_services.pdf https://www.ivao.aero/training/documentation/books/ADC_Fill_ATIS.pdf HQ Training Department issues the folowing guideline:
1. A comment “text-traffic expect delay” or similar is not approved ( reason are the R&R 7.1 which allow text without restrictions)
2. A comment “no English” is not approved: (reason R&R 4.4.)
3. During exams the following entry is highly recommended:
Exam in progress – no unauthorised Emergencies
4. Newbies at their first steps on ATC positions are requested to add newbie in the ATIS to inform the pilots about their status and experience
5. NOTAM information ( if longer than 30 minutes), can also be added.
6. Any controller who own ADC or upper rank should not be allowed to provide Text only Air traffic services